Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to our blog! We are recently married and want to share with everyone our story.
               
Vince and I met in Greeley while we were in college attending the University of Northern Colorado. We were both working at Kohl's when we first met. 
We starting dating on December 28, 2007. He lived in Greeley and I moved to Littleton. We both moved to the Westminster area after a while and loved it there. After another year, we moved in with each other. We had our adjustment period..just like any couple. Around November of 2009 he asked my co-workers to take me ring shopping (that sneaky guy) and took my Dad to dinner to ask him for permission. 

Finally on January 29, 2010 Vince proposed! He took me up to the Ameristar Casino and proposed next to a table full of roses, candles and my favorite wine. I said YES! 


We had a wonderfully small ceremony at Daniel's Park, CO. It was up on a cliff and made for a beautiful back drop. I wrote our whole ceremony and we kept it in high spirits giggling the whole time we said our vows. It was a cherished moment and one that I won't be forgetting!
We set our wedding date and got married on September 4, 2010! We are now happily married and plan on taking a honeymoon later in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment