November 4, 2010 we set off for our honeymoon exactly 2 months after we were married! We decided to go to
Kona, Hawaii until the 10th and then jump to
Waikiki on Oahu until the 13th.

We got to witness some of the most amazing sunsets I have ever seen!!!!!!
We also got to explore and hike the Thurston Lava Tube, it was bigger than we thought it would have been.

I had so much fun in the water trying to take pictures of the break. I was giggling and laughing so hard that I was standing in the water and as soon as I would take the picture, I would pull the camera as high as I could get it as I attempted to keep the camera dry. This wave made an awesome picture, but actually knocked me over! I was amazing and held the camera above the water the whole time!!!
I could not stop laughing at myself.

More of the beautiful sunsets.
Vince and I at Waikiki Beach! That place was gigantic and not what we expected at all.

We got to take a boat ride over to where the lave hits the ocean. It was spectacular!
We also got to visit Pearl Harbor. It was pretty humbling to be at the spot and learn about what happened that day that lives in infamy.
Again, the picture to the right is another great sunset! It was amazingly beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment