Our bedtime routine that I started at 2.5 months has been so useful and fun! The boys could be screaming their heads off and as soon as I lay them in the bathroom and turn on the water for their bath, they start kicking faster than you have ever seen. They know what to expect and what is coming. I could probably leave Archer in the bath for a whole hour and he would be so content. Vince and I are celebrating our 2nd anniversary and we are going to spend the night in Blackhawk. The hotel we are staying at has a pool, so we are taking them swimming for the first time! I think they will love it!
This picture of Beckett makes me laugh! His hands, the little smirk and his eyes just get to me! What a goof ball already!!!! Beckett has been practicing rolling and has begun to show tons of interest in sitting. He will wobble and work those trunk muscles, but it so interested in everything going on around him. He is now making many different sounds when he coos to us. Beckett has recently started to enjoy peek-a-boo! It is so funny. He will giggle and giggle and coo and try to grab the blanket we are using. While taking a bath, Beckett has found his feet! He will kick and splash in the water and watch his feet. Then he will try to reach for them, but can only reach his knees. He will kick, then watch his foot for a while waiting for it to move again, then finally kick and his eyes get all big! Oh he makes me laugh! He gave me a hug for the first time! I picked him up and he squeezed me around the neck!! I just loved it! I was soo excited and Vince was trying to de-bunk it, but I don't care I got the first hug.
Archer has started to really laugh! It is the cutest thing when he starts laughing he just keeps going. It is harder to make Archer laugh and smile, but when he does it just makes you laugh and forget everything else. He is really working hard on keeping his head up while on tummy time. He is doing much better and our physical therapy for each of the boys is working well. Archer will kick and turn himself while on the floor in a circle! He love books and will stare at them for ever! I can read good long children's books and he will sit and listen and look and kick his feet. We will turn our TV on the music channel and the little symbol will float around the tv and Archer loves to listen to music and will kick and listen and move his little body, but as soon as he spots that symbol that's it, he's hooked. He will track that thing for a while before you can get his attention again. He loves to dance with me, especially to up beat songs.
While I walk through the store or new people meet the boys, I get almost a 50-50 response in regard to whether or not they are identical. I don't think they look alike at all, but there are many people who cannot tell them apart. What do you think? What about them is so similar and what is so different? I want to see if it different than what I think :)
No comments:
Post a Comment