I have a hard time believing the boys are already 6 Months old! Beckett is starting to sit up by himself! He is really good at rolling over and has started to learn object permanence. His favorite thing is the jumperoo! He gets going and loves the animal noises it makes! We went on a hike the other day and he was just talking away and telling me about all the pretty autumn leaves he was seeing. He is such the cuddle bug still. He loves our bedtime routine and it has helped him prepare for bed and doesn't fight it as often.
Our bedtime routine and sleep training has been my biggest savior (thank God I had the knowledge and experience to do this). You go through a really tough rough patch, but knowing the ease that awaits on the other side was how I kept it up, and boy howdy was it worth it. The boys know what order we do things in and what to expect when we go into the bathroom at night. They LOVE bath time. And now the boys go right to sleep when it's bed time. Hardly ever do they fight me anymore and they sleep all night :).. and I get all 20 minutes to myself! (I have even started to knit and read again!!)
Archer is so goofy and his Aunt Neenee can get him to giggle harder and longer than anyone else. He is still very much a Daddy's boy though. He is wanting to sit up and fights us when he has to be on his tummy-tum. He is now doing Physical therapy twice as often as before, and he HATES it. My poor-pumpkin doodle has to suffer through a whole hour now of it, but we know it is doing so much good and have been able to see so much progress in both of the boys! Archer loves to look at books and sing songs. He will gladly dance with me and laughs when I try to sing really high!
We have discovered bananas, green beans and peas and love them! I have been making food at home to help save some money. It's pretty simple and easy (as long as I can find the foods.)
No comments:
Post a Comment