Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sitting and Painting

Our 6.5 month olds are getting so big! Beckett weights 17.2 lbs and Archer now weighs 16.6lbs!
They are both on the weight chart!!





They are both starting to sit, Beckett a little more steadily. Archer is still working on tummy time and just doesn't like it very much. Beckett will now roll to mess with his brother! I put them on the floor to play and went into the kitchen. I came back in because Archer was whining a little bit. He was on the floor squirming because Beckett had rolled over to him and was tugging on his shirt. Oh brotherly love and the things we get to look forward to. 

ART!
I loved painting with the babies in my class, and couldn't wait for these boys to paint their first picture. I would of done it sooner, but we never got around the buying paint or anything I could paint with. Anyway, Beckett was not so sure about the texture at first. He scratched at the paper and worked out gross motor arm muscles because after a while he just ended up slapping the paper. He thought this was funny because it would make the paint splatter and making Mom laugh.  Archer on the other hand though this was awesome straight off. He scratched at the paper using his fine motor skills and smeared around the paint. He did slap the paper a few times, but he thought scratching was way more fun! I have both of their first paintings framed and hung up in the kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment