Wednesday, August 29, 2012

4 months

Archer and Beckett are 4 months old and doing so much I can't believe it. We went to our 4 month check-up and the doctor was checking Archers legs out. She was twisting him back and forth and he was laughing so hard! It was so cute. He has started to really giggle at people. He plays hard to get, but once he starts laughing he is so adorable you just want to eat him. Beckett has learned that he can be on his tummy and really lift his head up. He will sit and babble at us all day! He wakes up talking and kicking away. Archer still squeals and that's why Dad likes to call him "squeakers".  The loved to be propped up to be able to see everything. Our favorite book to read right now is, "Little Blue Truck." The boys love it outside and we try to get out there as much as we can.

We are soon going to be starting on cereal and we can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Sandy! They are so cute! I want to meet them! I guess I'll have to wait until Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete