It's almost Christmas and Beckett is almost crawling! He is getting up
on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth, and then will pick
one hand up and move it and then one knee and then he collapes onto his
belly. But he has made forward progress and it won't be long now until
the is fully crawling! EEK. Vince is so excited and cannot wait, while I
am fearful because I know what happens when they become mobile.
 |
| Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Justin! |
We love when we have our friends come to visit! Beckett had so much fun playing with Lindsay on the ground!
 |
| We love to paint!! |
|
Archer is starting to rotate on his tummy in a circle. We are working on getting him up on his knees to play. He is so funny and giggles at everything! He loves peek-a-boo right now and has figured out to pull the blanket on and off his face. They are both slapping their hands together when I sing the ABCs. It's so funny. Beckett is sooo ticklish! I got him to laugh so hard in the bathtub the other night because I was splashing water onto the wall.. oh the things that entertain babies!
 |
| Annie loves to hold the babies! |
 |
| Grandma Tracy and her two little monkeys |

 |
| Uncle Patrick and Aunt Tonali love to play! |
Lindsey is always so much fun to have over! She loves to toss them in the air and tickle them!
Beckett is starting to wave at people. Ashley was leaving the other night and waved to Beckett and his open and closed his hand a few times back at her!! It was pretty awesome.
 |
| Beckett and Uncle Tyson! He makes us giggle. |
 |
| Merry Christmas!!! |
Love.
I think we need to start baby proofing the house... They are starting to get mobile enough that they are never exactly where we left them. They are starting to eat Cheerios and they love them. We are doing well with the fine-motor skills it takes to pick those little things up. They both have a good pincher grasp, but its always easier to pick it up with your entire palm. It is so funny to watch them try to figure out how to get the stuck Cheerio in the middle of their palm into their mouth. I love it.
Enjoy your Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment