Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve

Beckett started to crawl! My life has changed forever. We got to Grandma Tracy's house on Christmas Eve and I put him on the floor and Uncle Patrick was across the living room. He took off his necklace and was dangling it for Beckett to come get it, and he did! He got up on his knees and just took off, he crawled like 6-7 steps! And he hasn't stopped since...   dun dun dun! And of course,   Vince and I haven't had time to put up any safety things around the house yet and now all we're doing is keeping Beckett away from things. However, Jen (The physical therapist) was over today working with Archer and Beckett got away from me and right around the fireplace and sliced his finger on a tiny broken piece of tile. He wasn't phased by it, I only noticed because of the blood trail.. My goal is to survive until we have our safety things in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment