Saturday, January 21, 2012

16 Weeks

Our 16 week appointment was when we found out we were expecting two BOYS! They were 100% sure with baby A, but with baby B it was like an 80% chance. Anyway, we were both so overjoyed with the news that we started to plot about how to break the news to our family. I found some cupcake mix at the store that you put a marshmallow filling in the middle. So I bought some food dye and went to work.

We invited our family over to partake in some pretty awesome cupcakes. I labeled them A and B for each baby. Everyone was so anxious and was trying to get out of us the genders all day before the cupcakes. Vince make a few slip ups, but it was fun either way.
First everyone in the first group picked up a cupcake to find out the gender of Baby A.
 And when they bit into the cupcake, they found BLUE icing. Everyone's faces were just so much fun to capture.







Then it was Baby B's groups turn!



And when that group bit into their cupcakes, there was also BLUE icing. Everyone had so much fun and I was so glad that we could tell everyone at the same time!


I was so excited that both of our families were able to come and be involved with this exciting news. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families!!!


I had so much fun with this and will cherish the memory for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment