
I am now just past 20 weeks, and feel like I am carrying around a bowling ball in my tummy. It has become so heavy that I had to ask work to step down in a about a month and do "office" work. Getting up and down and lifting all day is really hard. Anyway, our 20 week appointment was fun, seeing the boys is always a blast! They were moving and kicking. I have been able to feel them move and kick a little bit, but no one else has from the outside. During our ultrasound, Vince told how upset he was with his boys for not kicking him yet... well just then one of the babies was laying on their side with their arm in the air just waving at us from the screen. See Vince, they already love you. What a cool moment! And at week 21..on that day, I called him from the living room and he put his hand on my belly and was finally able to feel 3 little kicks!! He was so happy.
We having started to plan out the babies room and already starting to receive clothes and gifts from people! of course my impulsive and very goofy Dad found an awesome double stroller on sale and just had to get it :) We just put it together and Vince has been "testing" it out.... (playing with a goofy grin on his face).
I found an idea online about tracking your belly growth. Well, here you go. I started it at week 13, and have tracked it each week since.. on the day. Just as a reference point...the space between week 13 and 14 is about an inch. I will probably clean up all the lines later when it is all finished and post another one after I deliver ( or close to it).
No comments:
Post a Comment