LOOK at the change between week 20 and week 24! awesome.
Here I am at 24 weeks.. I think that is 6 months. We went to see our regular OB doctor and she says everything is looking fine and well. We also had to go see the high-risk OB (just because it's twins). Vince and I were so excited and nervous for this appointment. It was the full anatomy scan where they look at everything on each baby (both confirmed boys :). They didn't find anything that was of concern. The OB did mention that I hadn't gained much weight and that could result in the boys being a low weight at birth. She did say that they are measuring smaller than normal. So of course this is what I have been thinking this entire time and she just kinda confirmed what I was fighting with everyone about. Oh well, not much I can do about it now. We will see how big they are at the next appointment. I am feeling fine and still working full time. It is hard since I work with infants; getting up and down off the floor, lifting, changing, feeding at the table etc. It takes a toll. I had a talk with my director and she is going to let me step out of the classroom soon and do more "office" work. I am so excited and feel very fortunate that my boss is willing to be flexible and work with me since I need to work as long as I can. That is the update for now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment